Do more businesses respond to customer care issues on Facebook as opposed to Twitter? Here’s your answer.
Haha! Check out GripeO.com to keep feedback private.
Never has it ever been more apparent that GripeO CEO Mike Klanac originally hails from Buffalo, NY than in this PODCAST with the always entertaining Paul Kemp aka “The App Guy”. The juxtaposition of English and Great Lakes accents is quite amusing!
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s really like to leave your day job in search of making it in the App game, check out this podcast available on the web or iTunes:
At GripeO we have only 1 objective. Make it easier for Customers and Businesses to connect. It’s really frustrating when Businesses refuse to listen to the people that keep them employed. Today we’re calling out some of the most unresponsive Twitter handles. Good luck having a productive communication with these companies:
- JustDeals.com (
- @) - It’s all about appearances here folks. Hertz wants you to believe they’re listening, but you’ll quickly find out that conversations fall off or are straight up ignored.
- DirecTV (@DIRECTVService) - Literally no one at DirecTV has ever returned a message we’ve sent them.
- Starbucks (@Starbucks) - “We’re too big to listen online”.
- Wegmans Food Markets (@Wegmans) - This philosophy with this company is that they’ll listen, but only to the issues so egregious that the person publicly posts them. If you’d like to know everything Wegmans is doing wrong, just follow their Twitter!
- Applebee’s (@Applebees) - This handle basically just focuses on the positive. Engaging happy customers is awesome! Not spending an equal amount of time on unhappy ones is NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS.
- Apple - AWOL
- LA Fitness (@LAFitness) - This one just makes no sense. What other business would benefit more from making it easy to give feedback about equipment and cleanliness. Yet, their Twitter account is just a drone of promotion and content. #listen
- Walmart (@Walmart) - “We’re too big to listen online”.
- Comcast & Time Warner Cable (@comcastcares @TWC_Help) - We. Literally. Don’t. Give. A. Single. Fox.
Don’t forget to tweet us at GripeO with your thoughts and complaints!
Feature enhancements in the pipeline:
- iOS Version 1.0.6 - UI, Sharing, and performance enhancements
- Complaint Meme Gallery Release
- Complaint Marketplace Launch
- iOS Version 1.0.7 - Authentication & Sign in improvements
- GripeO Feedback Widget